What Is Nursing Friendly Clothes?
Nursing friendly clothes are divided into two categories: outer wear and inner wear. The breastfeeding clothing worn outside refers to a clothing specially designed for breastfeeding mothers, which is characterized by two movable breastfeeding openings on both breasts. When mothers are breastfeeding their babies, they can easily open the breastfeeding mouth for breastfeeding, thus avoiding cold and unsightly ills caused by lifting the upper body clothes. The inner part refers to a nursing bra that is convenient for breastfeeding and protects the breast appropriately. Nursing sportswear or nursing custom fitness wear such as nursing T-shirt designed for breastfeeding mother is also available in the clothing market.
A movable breastfeeding buckle is designed on the connecting part of the shoulder strap and the cup. The breastfeeding buckle design with nylon movable snaps is used on the cover through the circular hole, which makes it easy to remove the cup for breastfeeding. At the same time, an anti-galactorrhea pad can be placed on the inner lining of the cup to prevent mommy from swelling milk and soiling clothes. It is a breast care product specially prepared for mothers from pregnancy to lactation. Nursing clothes bring the greatest convenience and fashion beauty to the breastfeeding life of postpartum mothers.
Necessity of Nursing Friendly Clothes
Novice mothers are new mothers, and they want to give their babies the best. Breastfeeding is naturally the first choice for baby’s health care. However, there are often shy situations in the breastfeeding process. For example, when guests come to the house or when the baby just needs to be breast-fed outside, mothers always worry about other people’s eyes and feel uncomfortable.
In addition, in the cold winter months, mothers can easily catch colds because of raising their clothes for a long time to breastfeed. If the mother accidentally catches a cold, it will be a threat to the baby’s health. The breastfeeding clothes specially designed for breastfeeding mothers combine fashionable, comfortable and simple design style. Mothers only need to gently open the breastfeeding openings on both sides of the chest, and they can easily breastfeed their babies, which not only avoids the risk of embarrassment and coldness, but also gives the mothers a fashionable and elegant temperament.
Precautions For Purchasing Nursing Friendly Clothes
1. It is not advisable to choose tight-fitting and non-elastic fabrics when buying nursing clothes, to avoid the milk lumps and pain caused by the mother’s milk when the clothes are too tight.
2. Since breastfeeding clothes are clothes that will come into close contact with the baby, the fabrics should feel soft and comfortable to ensure quality and safety. Therefore, it is recommended that mothers choose branded, safe and guaranteed products as much as possible.
Classification of Nursing Friendly Clothes
1. Central opening of nursing clothing:
The opening made by the tailored design has the same appearance as ordinary clothes. According to different styles and designs, you can open the front panel above or below the chest to find the openings hidden on both sides of the chest.
2. Lift the opening on the nursing clothes:
The most concealed opening design is easy to use on both sides, and can be covered by the raised front piece. When breastfeeding, you can find the breastfeeding opening by unbuttoning the side button/concealed button.
3. Double-layer openings of nursing clothes:
The double-layer design of clothing contains double openings on the sides. The appearance is the same as ordinary clothes. When breastfeeding, you can breastfeed by raising the first layer.
4. Underwear buckle opening:
In addition to being worn during breastfeeding, the comfortable, non-steel rim, cute underwear can also be used during pregnancy. There are buckles on both sides, you can breastfeed as long as you can pull it down easily. It is suitable for home wear or wearing with outer garment.
How To Choose Nursing Friendly Clothes
- It is advisable to choose comfortable fabrics. The clothes should be soft and delicate to the touch, which not only makes the mother feel comfortable on the body, but also avoids damaging the baby’s tender face.
2. Nursing friendly clothes should take into account the convenience and privacy of operation, as well as the integrity of the appearance of the clothing when not feeding
3. It is advisable to choose a cloth that is easy to clean and care. Since breastfeeding mothers have a strong metabolism and pay special attention to hygiene, the fabrics that can be changed frequently and are easy to take care of are the best choices for making breastfeeding clothing.
4. Purchase time: Generally speaking, mothers can start to wear breastfeeding clothing that suits them in the early stages of pregnancy, and prepare them 1 to 2 months before delivery, so as not to be too late to prepare for the baby.
5. Type selection: In the early stages of pregnancy, expectant mothers can choose a dual-purpose breastfeeding top that can be worn during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In the choice of opening, when mothers-to-be are not very familiar with the breastfeeding posture, they can choose a lift-up opening with a strong shielding effect. When the mothers get started, any opening method can be operated. Remember that no matter what kind of opening method, it is best to be able to operate with one hand.
6. Size selection: expectant mothers can choose the size of nursing clothes according to the size they usually wear. However, during breastfeeding, the bust will increase a lot, so you should compare the bust size indicated in the style description with the current bust size, and then find the most suitable size according to your own wearing habits.