What Is Air Mesh Fabric?
Air mesh fabric is a synthetic fabric woven by warp knitting machines. The air mesh fabric is composed of upper, middle and lower surfaces. The surface design is usually mesh; the middle layer is the MOLO yarn connecting the surface and the bottom; the bottom is usually a densely woven flat surface, commonly known as “sandwich”.
There is a dense net under the fabric, so that the net on the surface is not too deformed, and the fastness and color of the fabric are strengthened. The mesh effect makes the fabric more modern and sporty. Air mesh fabric is made of high-molecular synthetic fibers and woven by precision machines at one time. It is durable and belongs to the finest quality warp knitted fabric.
The upper, middle and lower layers of this fabric have their own functions and characteristics. The fabric has a variety of excellent characteristics and can be used in the production of cushions, mattresses, luggage and other products. In order for you to have a better understanding of this fabric, here I will introduce this fabric around its characteristics and prices.
Features of Air Mesh Fabric
At present, air mesh has been widely used in different fields such as sports shoes, bags, and seat covers of some functional leggings and shorts. It has the following characteristics:
1. Good air permeability and moderate adjustment ability: The three-dimensional mesh structure makes it known as a breathable mesh. Compared with other flat fabrics, air mes is more breathable. And through air circulation, the surface remains comfortable and dry.
2. Unique elastic function: The mesh structure of air mesh has undergone high temperature shaping in the production process. When receiving an external force, it can extend in the direction of the force. When the pulling force is reduced and removed, the mesh can return to its original shape. The material can maintain a certain degree of elongation in the horizontal and vertical directions without slack and deform.
3. Wear-resistant, never ball: air mesh is refined from petroleum by tens of thousands of polymer synthetic fiber yarns. It is made of warp-knitted by knitted weaving method. It is not only firm, able to withstand high-strength tension and tearing, but also smooth and comfortable.
4. Anti-mildew and antibacterial: The material is treated with anti-mildew and antibacterial methods, which can inhibit the growth of bacteria.
5. Easy to clean and dry: air mesh can be adapted to hand washing, machine washing, dry cleaning, and easy to clean. It adopts a three-layer air-permeable structure, which can be easily dried through ventilation.
6. Fashionable and beautiful appearance: The air mesh has bright and soft colors and does not fade. It also has a three-dimensional mesh pattern, which not only follows the fashion trend, but also maintains a certain classic style.
Applications of Air Mesh Fabric
Shoe materials, cushions, cool pads, ice silk mats, foot pads, sand pads, mattresses, bed circumferences, helmets, luggage, golf covers, golf course bottom laying, sports protective fabrics, outdoor equipment, clothing, home textile ingredients, Kitchen textiles, office furniture ingredients, theater soundproofing materials, replacing sponge rubber in some areas.
Price of Air Mesh Fabric
Depending on the material and workmanship, the price of air mesh varies greatly. The wholesale price per kilogram is mostly between 20 and 40 RMB, which is relatively cheap overall.